Production Operations Engineer
Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: REI) is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas and is a Texas-based oil and gas exploration, development, and production company with current operations in the Permian Basin of West Texas -- recognized as the top producing oil basin in North America.Primary company focus is Horizontal San Andres wells in the Central Basin Platform and Northwest Shelf.
POSITION SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The position will be based out of the company’s office in The Woodlands, Texas. Candidate will be responsible for production monitoring & optimization, well work planning & execution, and artificial lift design & evaluation. With minimal supervision, must be able to handle multiple projects while working on both office and field work simultaneously. Must work well in a team setting and communicate effectively with a strong emphasis on safety.
Description of Tasks:
- Monitor Daily production and communicate variances to supervisor.
- Perform production optimization activities to ensure reliability and optimum well performance.
- Prepare cost estimates and procedures for well remediation, review reports, communicate with field supervisors, track costs, verify invoices and perform post job analysis.
- Design, analyze and optimize artificial lift systems with a focus on ESP and rod lift.
- Track capital expenditures and LOE in assigned areas. Perform trend analyses, prepare forecasts and budgets as needed.
- Understand and follow all safety policies & procedures based on company HSE program.
- Produce technical reports and presentations.
- Be available and willing to make field visits, as needed.
- Communicate effectively with field personnel.
- Engineering degree required; Petroleum Engineering preferred.
- 2 – 10 years of industry related experience.
- Proficient computer skills with MS Office.
- Experience with Industry related software ideal (Rod Star, Production Explorer, Harmony, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform economic analysis and justification.
- Highly motivated individual who works well in a fast-paced environment.
Ring Energy, Inc. offers a competitive compensation plan and a comprehensive benefits program. The benefits program includes healthcare, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k), life insurance, HSA & FSA Plans, and paid time off. The position will also be eligible for the company’s AIP and LTI award programs.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.