Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: REI) is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas and is a Texas-based oil and gas exploration, development, and production company with current operations in the Permian Basin of West Texas -- recognized as the top producing oil basin in North America. The primary company focus is Horizontal San Andres wells in the Central Basin Platform and Northwest Shelf, with an expanding footprint in the Permian.
POSITION SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The position will be based out of the company’s office in The Woodlands, Texas. Primary responsibilities include accurate and timely processing of accountants payable, reconciling statements, and clerical tasks.
Description of Tasks:
- Perform invoice coding and data entry.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, and respond to inquiries.
- Assist with AP disbursement, including mail out.
- Assist with annual 1099’s.
- Assist with paperless document retention.
- Other ad hoc projects and support, as necessary.
- Perform filing, scanning, and copying as necessary.
- Experience with an oil & gas operator.
- Experience with OGSys accounting software and OpenInvoice a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel) required.
- Successful candidate for this position must be a motivated self-starter and possess the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate must possess the ability to interact effectively with external and internal parties at all levels of the organization.
- Position may require overtime to meet stringent deadlines.
- Ring Energy, Inc. offers a competitive compensation plan and a comprehensive benefits program. The benefits program includes healthcare, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k), life insurance, HSA & FSA Plans, and paid time off.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.