Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: REI) is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas and is a Texas-based oil and gas exploration, development, and production company with current operations in the Permian Basin of West Texas -- recognized as the top producing oil basin in North America. The primary company focus is Horizontal San Andres wells in the Central Basin Platform and Northwest Shelf, with an expanding footprint in the Permian.
POSITION SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The position will be based out of the company’s office in The Woodlands, Texas. Primary responsibilities include accurate and timely processing of revenue allocations, purchaser statement bookings and owner distributions.
Description of Tasks:
- Accurately record monthly revenues.
- Assist with owner relations inquires.
- Prepare monthly journal entries as required.
- Prepare account reconciliations and detailed revenue variance analysis.
- Interpret purchaser settlement statements.
- Assist with annual 1099’s.
- Other ad hoc projects and support, as necessary.
- 2-5 years oil and gas revenue accounting experience required.
- Experience with an oil & gas operator is preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are required. Must be efficient in Excel with use of PIVOT tables and VLOOKUP.
- Successful candidates for this position must have strong analytical skills, be a motivated self-starter, and possess the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate must possess the ability to interact effectively with external and internal parties at all levels of the organization.
- Position may require overtime to meet stringent deadlines.
- Experience with OGSys accounting software a plus.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting or related area.
- Ring Energy, Inc. offers a competitive compensation plan and a comprehensive benefits program. The benefits program includes healthcare, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k), life insurance, HSA & FSA Plans, and paid time off.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.